Ahoy, you brave pirates and readers. You be now on me territory so be prepared. In a moment you will see a world full o' photos, fashion and epic randomness. Have fun, bilge rats. Arrrr!

Sonntag, 27. November 2011

New York, New York

Like 5 weeks ago, I was visiting N to the Y to the C. I took a lot of photos, about 600 or so, although my girlfriend doesn't think this was enough. Sooo, anyways, I think throughout the coming weeks, I will post some of them, the ones which I think are nice and that it is TOTALLY necessary to show them to you.
By the way, I'm actually german but I want to spread my little blog-flowers all over the world. Muhahahahahahaha. Yeah.
But first of all, a song that fits the photos, so click the play button and enjoy the photos, even if there aren't very much by now.

Greetings,
your drunken sailor





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen